Report a vacancy
If you have a vacancy, report it to the TE Office. Prepare your advertisement carefully - for advice, see this page.
It is a good idea to report a vacancy to the TE Office online.
- When you conclude a cooperation agreement with the TE Office as an employer, you will be assigned an online ID. You can use your online ID to
- update or delete your job advertisements
- use an old advertisement as a template when writing a new one.
Using your ID in online services will speed up recruitments, as information about the vacancy will be directly saved in the TE Office's customer information system.
To report a vacancy, click on the E-services button on the right.
- You can also give the information concerning your vacancy to the local TE Office by telephone or using an open online form.
The TE Office will then contact you to discuss the assignment in detail.
To report a vacancy using an online form, click on the E-services button on the right.
- A different procedure is followed to report vacancies of the following types
- some commercial sector jobs that involve multi-level marketing, sales representation and similar (if the salary is commission-based, the work is carried out over a large area or if the employer does not have a prior customer relationship with the TE Office)
- vacancies outside the EU and EEA area
To report a vacancy either as a registered employer or using an open online form, click on the E-services button on the right.
If you use the open form, you will be contacted by Enterprise Finland helpline or National Help Line Työlinja after submitting your advertisement.
If you need advice or additional information, contact Enterprise Finland's helpline.
Enterprise Finland's helpline for startups and working enterprises (enterprisefinland.fi)
Make your job advertisement accurate
The aim is that the recruitment will be a fast, reliable and productive process for both employers and jobseekers. This is why your job advertisement should be informative, well thought out and realistic. The job description should be clear.
A good job advertisement contains the following information
- name of the company and the employer
- job title
- job description
- special skills required
- educational requirements if necessary
- working hours
- start date and duration of the employment relationship
- location of the workplace
- contact information
- how to apply
If the advertisement concerns hired labour and direct recruitment – in other words, a recruitment that has been assigned to a recruitment agency – we recommend also indicating the name of the customer company in the advertisement.
Avoimet paikat – the most popular recruitment service in Finland
The TE Office's Avoimet paikat service is the largest free recruitment service in the country.
Some 14–18 million job searches are run on our website monthly, and the Paikkavahti service sends jobseekers 3–4 million e-mail messages about vacancies every month.
Avoimet työpaikat (Vacancies) in Finnish
Avoimet työpaikat (Vacancies) places in English