Job search training
Job search training will teach you skills that you need to look for work independently and in a goal-oriented manner.
During the training, you will learn about
- assessing your competence and composing a job application and a CV based on it
- how companies recruit staff
- using those channels for looking for a job that are best suited for you.
After taking part in the training, you will also know where to find information about the job market, companies and jobs.
Job search training may contain
- independent searches for information and guidance towards information sources
- discussing your competence with an instructor
- writing a job application and a CV under instruction.
Job search training usually takes from 1 to 10 days.