European (Online) Job Days in Finland
Suomeksi | På svenska
Work in Lapland - European Online Job Days!
on 6th of September 2018 11 am – 5 pm
Work in Lapland is a recruitment event for Tourism industry in Northern Finland. This event is part of European Job Days –events organised throughout Europe. Employers and job seekers meet Online. This makes it easy to participate from anywhere in Europe. All you need to participate is an Internet connection. Participation in free of charge, effortless and worth your while. An effortless way for employers and job seekers to meet.
How Work in Lapland benefits you:
- International visibility in 32 EU/EEA countries
- You get to meet experienced and motivated job seekers
- Registration and use of platform is free of charge
- Your company's virtual stand comprises of your company presentation with your logo and promotional text
- A video link that promotes your company creates interest among the job seekers and can be added to your company's virtual stand. There is a possibility to have your company video (length 5-10 min) shown during live video feed at the event!
- Promotes your recruitment needs and open vacancies
- The person/persons you signed up have the possibility to chat with job seekers during the event on the 12th of April
- Possibility for Virtual interviews during the event
Interested - Then join us on Work in Lapland!
Register and get international visibility for your vacancies.
EURES - European Job Days
Instructions for employers (youtube.com):
How to participate?
- Register for the event as a jobseeker. Add you CV. You can read more about the participating employers as well as about the event. The number of employers’ increases the closer the event date is.
- The europeanjobdays.eu platform will send you vacancy suggestions. Acquaint yourself with the published vacancies and apply Online for interesting jobs!
- During the event day you can follow company presentations, participate in chats (general chat or chat with employers that interest you).
- Prepare yourself for possible Online interviews. And make sure you respond when an employer contacts you.
- Get noticed and get a job.
Employer registration continues till the event day, so regular visits to the website will give you up-to-date information on employers, vacancies and the agenda.
Register for the event on the European Job Days -site. Load your CV and find endless opportunities!
Work in Lapland - registration