Your first EURES job: Italy
Support for work, traineeship or apprenticeship through Italian project
Information about the project
Your first EURES job (YfEj 6.0) is a European project implemented by EURES National Coordination Offices, through partnerships involving EURES of other Member States, public, private and third sector organisations.
The project is coordinated by ANPAL (Agency of Ministry of Labour and Social Policies, acting as EURES National Coordination Office) in partnership with 12 co-applicants (Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini, Metropolitan City of Rome, Eurodesk Italy, Sapienza University, Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus), 2 affiliates (ANPAL Servizi and Capitale Lavoro) and 15 associates (from Finland, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom and the Italian EURES network).
YfEj 6.0 aims at:
- developing innovative projects for the promotion of professional mobility, through the support of the European Commission
- supporting young people to find a job, traineeships and apprenticeships in another EU Member State. YfEj 6.0 will focus on actual matching and placement services, covering all phases of placement, from active preparation to post - placement assistance for successful integration into labour markets
- promoting a circular, voluntary and quality mobility of workers and the construction of a European citizenship
Duration of Project
From February 2019 to January 2021.
- young people aged 18-35, nationals of any of the EU28 Member States, Iceland or Norway, and legally resident in a EU28 Member State, Iceland and Norway
- employers in the EU28 Member States, Norway and Iceland, with a special attention to SMEs
How to apply?
In order to apply you must register at the EUJOB4EU CV bank.
- When a suitable vacancy is found, the project staff contacts the applicant and tells what kind of a job they have to offer.
- The applicant then decides, together with the project staff, on how to proceed.
- It is also possible for you to browse vacancies from the database and when you find an interesting vacancy, you can send email for the project staff
- Read more information here: http://www.yourfirsteuresjob.eu/en/jobseekers
All business sectors involved. The most covered ones:
- logistics and ICT
- tourism and related services
- wholesale-customer care
The project foresees the following measures and financial benefits:
- Job interview trip allowance, Up to EUR 600 (flat-rate)
- Relocation allowance, Up to EUR 1400, according to country of destination
- Language courses and preparatory training, Reimbursement of actual declared costs up to EUR 2000
- Recognition of qualifications and diplomas, Up to EUR 400 (flat-rate)
- Supplementary trip allowance (for job interview), Reimbursement of eligible declared costs up to EUR 500
- Subsistence allowance, Complementary fee up to EUR 600/month (max. 3 months)
- Financial support to deliver integration training programmes (basic or comprehensive) to young recruited candidates.Up to 2000 EUR per recruited candidate.
For further information contact
Or go to: http://www.yourfirsteuresjob.eu/en/home