Recruiting with the help of Targeted Mobility Schemes
The Targeted Mobility Schemes (TMS) project helps employers in recruiting employees from another EU country, Norway or Iceland, and jobseekers in finding employment within the EU, Norway or Iceland.
Financial support may be granted to the employer to cover some of the costs of induction training and integration to the new country.
The amount of support granted to the employer is determined on the basis of the type of integration programme provided and the country of employment. The amount of support is about 810–2000 euros/employee.
Conditions for financial support
- The employee to be hired must be a citizen of the EU, Norway or Iceland aged 18 or older who is legally resident in an EU Member State, Norway or Iceland.
- The employer must provide at least professional induction training, language training, settlement facilitation.
- An employer that may be eligible for support: has a staff of no more than 250 employees, is legally established in an EU country, Norway or Iceland, concludes a labour contract of the minimum duration of 6 months with the young person, with the salary and work conditions compliant with the national labour law, offers a labour contract that may concern full-time or part-time work but no less than 50% full time equivalent.
The employee may also apply for support for the job interview trip and relocation, language course(s) and recognition of qualifications.
Your first EURES project are run by the Public Employment Services of Italy, Sweden and Germany.
If you are planning to hire an employee from another EU country or Norway or Iceland, you can apply financial support for integration programme from the Swedish project.
In order to apply for the support, please, contact the nearest Eures adviser. You can find contact information here:
In order to receive the support, you will need to fill in two forms which can be found in the project’s website under the title ‘Information to employers’ → ‘How to apply’. One of the forms is the actual application form and the other a template for the integration programme, which works on tick-box basis.
The amount of the support depends on the extent of the integration programme and the destination country. If you are a Finnish employer and provide your employee basic integration programme, you can receive 1390 euros. If the programme is comprehensive, you can receive 1750 euros.
Please see the application forms in order to find out the requirements set for a basic or comprehensive integration programme. If you are hiring more than one employee, you can apply the support for each of the candidates. Please note that the project reserves the right to change the amount of the support.
Please send the application form to
- BBi Communication Finland Ltd (bbinordics.com) firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Allianssi Youth Exchanges (alli.fi) email@example.com
Further information from project website
You can ask for more information by email: URES-TMS@anpal.gov.it or sign up on their website:
The German projects offers financial support only for German employers.
More about the projects from Eures portal. You can also ask further information about applying the support from your local TE office or Eures experts.