TE telephone services
The TE telephone services provide general advice on employment and economic development services and instructions for using the online services.
- The telephone services can also advise you on the further use of the services provided by the TE Offices or other experts.
- The telephone services does not make administrative decisions in your affairs.
- For more detailed information on the advisory services, see the helpline subpages.
If possible, please use our electronic services by clicking on the E-services button. The online service is provided in Finnish and Swedish.
If you are a customer of a local government pilot on employment, the TE Office’s telephone services are also available to you.
- Call prices
- Exceptions to our normal service hours in 2021
- Information about service breaks in TE Services' telephone and web services (in Finnish and Swedish)
- Disturbance in TE Service’s National Telephone Service and chat
- TE-Offices' contact information
- TE telephone services
- Русскоязычная телефонная служба для индивидуальных клиентов