In career coaching, you will get information, counselling, guidance and support for clarifying your vocational guidance and career options, applying for education and developing working life competences. During the coaching, you prepare a feasible career and employment plan for yourself.
Career coaching is practice-oriented and operative. It also often includes familiarisation with educational institutions and work. Career coaching may also include different short working life permit and certificate training. In addition to personal guidance, you will get information and support from others participating in the coaching.
The maximum length of career coaching is 40 days within 12 months. If necessary, for example a separately organised work try-out organised at the workplace can be combined with the service.
If you are thinking about starting your own business or have already started one, entrepreneur training will be useful.
- Notifying about absences
- Are you choosing an occupation or an educational programme?
- Services that promote employment and expense allowance
- Insurance cover during the service
- Available coaching and training (in Finnish)
- Career coaching
- Finding work or education with the support of a job coach
- Job search training