European Job Day
European (Online) Job Days in Finland
Finland Works offers you a smooth and effective way to recruit – come and join our online event again in October.
Virtual job fairs are increasingly popular, and a growing number of recruitments are carried out online.
Finland Works is an online recruitment event which brings together professionals from different fields from all across Europe and employers from Finland. It is a great opportunity for employers and international talents to find each other.
- International visibility in 31 EU/EEA countries.
- You get to meet experienced and motivated job seekers.
- Registration and use of platform is free of charge.
- Your company's virtual stand comprises of your company presentation with your logo and promotional text.
- A video link that promotes your company creates interest among the job seekers and can be added to your company's virtual stand. There is a possibility to have your company video (length 2-10 min) shown during live video feed at the event!
- Promotes your recruitment needs and open vacancies.
- The person/persons you signed up have the possibility to chat with job seekers during the event on the day of the event.
- Possibility for Virtual interviews during the event.
Interested - Then join us on Online
Register and get international visibility for your vacancies.
Instructions for employers
- Registration (youtube.com)
- Creating a job offer (youtube.com)
- Setting up the interview agenda (youtube.com)
How to participate
- Register for the event as a job seeker. Add you CV. You can read more about the participating employers, as well as, about the event on the European Jobs days web site. The number of employers’ increases the closer the event date is.
- The europeanjobdays.eu platform will send you vacancy suggestions. Acquaint yourself with the published vacancies and apply Online for interesting jobs!
- During the event day you can follow company presentations, participate in chats (general chat or chat with employers that interest you).
- Prepare yourself for possible Online interviews. Make sure you respond when an employer contacts you.
- Get noticed and get a job.
Employer registration continues until the event day, so regular visits to the website will give you up-to-date information on employers, vacancies and the agenda.
European Job Days
Upcoming online recruitment events
- Digit'allJobs moving Europe 20.5.2021
Employers 88, vacncies 1479, jobseekers 1609
- Finland-Norway-Sweden Day Works 15.4.2021
Employers 69, vacancies 969, jobseekers 3087
- Finland Works 11.2.2021
Employers 37, vacancies 502, jobseekers 2173
- Work in Lapland – European Online Job Days 1.9.2020
- Finland Norway Sweden Day - European Online Job Days 11.3.2020
- Work in Lapland – European Online Job Days 3.9.2019
- Finland Works – European Online Job Days 4.4.2019